Honda’s top-of-the-line HSM1336iKC hybrid drive snowblower features twin electric motors for precise control of the dual track drive, while a rugged iGX390 four-stroke overhead valve (OHV) engine is devoted to powering the auger and blower. Individual control of the electric motors allows the HSM1336iKC to follow smooth curves or turn on a dime with ease and precision, and the computerized i-Control system automatically completes repetitive tasks and matches engine loads to snow conditions for maximum performance. A 3 position function switch allows operation in "Auto", "Power" or "Manual" mode, and for added convenience, the HSM1336iKC features electric auger height adjustment, and fingertip control for height and direction of snow discharge with the electric chute joystick control. The rugged and reliable iGX390 engine, with 24 VDC electric start provides low noise, low vibration, fuel efficient power for clearing massive amounts of snow – up to 83 metric tons per hour with a discharge distance of up to 19 metres (62.3 ft). That makes the HSM1336iKC the ideal snowblower for large properties, municipalities, academic institutions, resorts or any location which requires the ultimate in snow clearing abilities. The HSM1336iKC comes with a 3 year residential/commercial warranty and it's certified to meet or exceed EPA emissions guidelines.
• Standard work light
• Clears a 92.0 cm (36.2 in) path with a 58.0 cm (22.8 in) clearing height
• Auto throttle reduces engine revs to idle in no load conditions for improved fuel economy and noise reduction
• Auto choke provides simple, easy starting in any weather conditions, with no extra effort
• Auger Lift Control (when using "Automatic" and "Power" modes) automatically lifts the auger housing when switching to reverse so that it would not get caught in the snow. When moving forward again, the operator moves down the auger housing to the desired position using the electrical auger housing height control (joystick). In "Manual" mode, the operator controls the auger housing height when moving backward or forward
• A toolbox integrated into the rear cover allows access to tools without removing gloves or mitts
• Auger Clutch Switch allows moving the HSM1336iKC with the auger disengaged
• Reduced engine noise due to new large muffler design and standard deflector is especially welcome for early morning snow clearing or for operation close to nearby properties
• On-board diagnostics panel with indicator lights provide easy monitoring of main snowblower functions on startup and during operation
As a testament to their quality and reliability, most Honda snowblowers come with a warranty of 36 months for non-commercial use and 36 months for commercial use.
Find out where you can buy Honda Snowblowers
Find A Dealer
Why Buy a Honda Snowblower?
Powered by reliable Honda 4-stroke engines that don't mix oil and gas, our dual-stage and single-stage snowblowers are exceptionally quiet, efficient and easy to use. They start reliably in cold weather and provide proven power for clearing even the heaviest snow.
Honda Advantage Technologies
Honda has been making state-of-the-art snowblowers since 1981. During this time our engineers have continued to create a full range of innovative features that make snow clearing smoother, cleaner and easier. These advanced technologies are what make Honda snowblowers renowned worldwide.
Honda Track Drive
The Honda dual track drive system makes for superior traction through practically any snow condition. Our track drive snowblowers feature pliable, low-temperature rubber tracks with sure-gripping cleats that support the snowblower’s weight and provide solid traction. That means it’s the best machine for clearing interlocking stone driveways and sidewalks, steep inclines and steps since the auger glides over the surface. Honda’s tried-and-true dual track drive is available on the widest range of models, from the HS622TC to the top-of-the-line HSM1336iC Hybrid.
(Available on HSM1336iC Hybrid, HS1132TC/TCS, HS928TC/TCD, HS724TC/TCD, HS622TC/TCS models)
HydrostaticTM Transmission Control
Control of forward and reverse speed is simplicity itself with Honda’s hydrostatic transmission – standard on HS724, HS928 and HS1132 series snowblowers. A single lever (operated with one hand) accurately adjusts ground speed without affecting auger rotation speed. The farther you move the lever, the faster your Honda snowblower moves – push forward to move ahead; pull back for reverse. Infinitely variable speed means it’s easy to set the pace for every snow condition and personal preference.
(Available on all models except HS520, HS621, HS622 and HSM1336iC Hybrid).
Electric Chute Joystick Control
You can control the deflection and direction of the snow discharge through the remote chute with the touch of a finger by moving the convenient electric chute joystick control up and down, left and right.
(Available on TCD and Hybrid models only).
120 VAC Starting System
For those who prefer an electric starter the HS520CS, HS621CS, HS622TCS and HS1132TCS models come with a standard 120 VAC electric starter to make the job even easier. Just plug in an extension cord, push a button, unplug and go.
Honda electric start snowblowers also have a recoil starter with an oversized grip for easy starting when an electric outlet is not convenient.